To apply for a grant you must be:

– a resident within the boundary of the Norwich City Council
– ‘in financial need, hardship or distress OR
– in financial need and sick, convalescent, disabled or infirm

Trustees have decided to give priority to applicants who are caring for a child or children. However, this is not to the exclusion of those who are ‘in financial need and sick, convalescent, disabled or infirm’ and whose need is regarded as high priority by the Trustees.

‘In exceptional cases, the Trustees may decide to assist someone (who must otherwise be qualified) who is resident outside the City of Norwich or who is only temporarily resident in the City of Norwich.’ Please contact us if you think your need is ‘exceptional’.

How to apply

Norwich Charitable Trusts, 1 Woolgate Court, St Benedicts Street, Norwich, NR2 4AP. Norwich Consolidated Charities, Anguish’s Educational Foundation and The Norwich Freemen’s Charity (previously known as The Norwich Town Close Estates Charity). These organisations are all registered charities. Registered Charity : 1094602